Rachael Bebe is based in the Mornington Peninsula and has been practicing Cosmetic Tattooing for over 15 years. As the only Phibrows artist and Certified Trainer and in the area, she travels throughout Melbourne teaching others her craft and is highly sought after for her expertise and experience.
I just love cosmetic tattooing.
I love getting to know people to understand exactly what they would like to achieve with semi permanent make up, and then using my skills to ensure their tattooed area is beautifully, naturally perfect. I really do enjoy knowing that the results of my expertise continuously help women feel confident and better about themselves.
Cosmetic tattooing is quick and comfortable to have performed and lasts from 1 to 5 years, depending on the technique. When it is applied well, the result is so natural you that you shouldn’t be able to tell. In fact, I can guarantee that many people around you have had permanent makeup applied.
Over the course of my career I have fulfilled many semi permanent make up requests, and for many varied reasons:
- Allergy sufferers come in when they can no longer bear make up
- Alopecia sufferers (those with hair loss) come in with a blank canvas
- Some women want to recreate their eyebrow definition
- Framing and defining fragile, ageing and uneven lips is common
- Fully colouring lips is very popular
- Time poor women visit me wanting the majority of their make up perfectly ready to go each morning they wake!
- Semi permanent eyeliner makes your eyes pop, and is a daily part of the makeup regime that my clients love having done for them
- Deteriorating eyesight is a common reason for applying semi permanent makeup
- The list does go on, but mainly my women want a sneaky little tattooing to look more youthful!
Throughout my career in beauty therapy I have met many people genuinely interested in services and products that will help both reverse the signs of ageing and prevent further ageing. It has been such a pleasure to invest my time and resources in training and equipment to provide these services at an affordable price.
I think it’s very important for all of my clients to understand everything they need to know about the cosmetic tattooing process. Getting to know you is a big part of my service and spending time answering any questions you may have is a very reassuring part of the journey. Together, we can create a plan that will give you exactly the look you are trying to achieve.
📞 0405 335 159
Sign up to our VIP Club and receive 5% off of all future treatments at Rachael Bebe Beauty
- Melbourne Trainer for The Australian College of Cosmetic Tattooing
- Beauty Therapist 2015
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment 2015
- 2012 Advanced Cosmetic Tattooing course
- 2009 Medical Asthetics Institute training
- 2004 Laser and IPL trained
- 2003 Specialist Cosmetic Tattooing Training